How to Root US Cellular Galaxy S6 Edge/Plus
Today in this article we will guide you how to Root US Cellular Galaxy S6 Edge/Plus on Android Nougat(SM-G925r4). US Cellular Galaxy S6 Edge and S6 Edge Plus both these device has been rolled out an official Android Nougat firmware. The another sweetest news is now these devices can also root their device on Android Nougat.
If you get rid of using stock ROM and want to install another custom rom on your device, then you can do it by rooting your device. Rooting helps you to install custom roms, special Apps snd you can get many other benefits also. You can able to enjoy the performance of custom roms after your device has been root.
At first, you must have to download the latest ODIN Flashtool, to flash the latest TWRP on your device. Now Install the ODIN Flashtool on your PC. It will help you to install TWRP on your device so that you will be able to root your US Cellular Galaxy S6 Edge/Plus.
So below we are providing a full guide on how to install TWRP and root your US Cellular Galaxy S6 Edge/Plus. You need to do is just follow the steps carefully and do as it is on your device.
Note: we are not responsible for any type of damage. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure to charge your device above 70%
- Download and Install the USB drivers on your PC
- Don’t forget to enable USB Debugging on your device. To do this go to Settings > Developer Options
- Take a complete backup of your ROM before starting any process
- Now follow the below steps carefully
Steps to Install TWRP:
- Install the latest ODIN Flashtool on your PC by downloading from the below link
- Do not forget to install Samsung USB drivers on your PC
- Download the TWRP recovery file
- Now follow this guide carefully to flash TWRP on US Cellular Galaxy S6 Edge/Plus > Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Device Using Odin FlashTool
Steps To Root:
- After installing the latest TWRP on your device
- Now power off your device
- boot your device into recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to root your device using TWRP recovery mode > How to Root any Android Device by Flashing SuperSU via TWRP
Files to Download:
1. US Cellular Galaxy S6 Edge TWRP
2. US Cellular Galaxy S6 Edge Plus TWRP
If you have any questions related this topic then comment below….