Root Your Samsung S8 Plus
Samsung after their Galaxy Note 7 explosion, company has made a comeback with their Samsung S8 and Samsung S8 Plus. Both devices were Samsung’s flagship smartphones before this year. When compared to S8, S8 Plus has bigger Display and better battery backup. This display helps you in playing games and watching videos better in S8 Plus when compares with S8.
Recently Samsung has rolled out a TouchWiz OS for the S8 Plus and is based on the latest Android Nougat. By this TouchWiz OS update, you can get better functionality like Features and Themes. But lots of users are preferring for the stock version while comparing to TouchWiz OS. Because stock does not have any Bloatware or unnecessary features.
The users who are using Samsung S8 Plus might get Bloatware on your device and if you want to move to the stock ROM. Then users can follow the below steps to know how to get stock ROM on your smartphone. To do this you need to root your device and with the latest custom recovery flashed in it.
- Charge your device above 70% or higher
- Take a Full Backup of your device
- Install the S8 Plus USB drivers on your PC
- Follow the below steps correctly otherwise, your device may hard brick
Steps To Install TWRP:
- At first, Download the ODIN software and install on your PC
- Install the S8 Plus drivers on your system
- Check and Download the correct TWRP file for your Samsung S8 Plus
- Now install by using ODIN software. To Know how to Install TWRP Recovery on your device using ODIN Click Here
Steps To Root:
Don’t forget to download the SuperSU file and move it your device internal storage
Power off your device
Now boot your device into recovery mode by holding volume down+Home+Power buttons simultaneously
Go to wipe section and tick cache/Dalvik cache memory
After finished, go back to Install and select the SuperSU.zip file.
Wait till its finished
Now reboot your device.
Files to Download: