Redmi Note 4
Today in this article we will show you how to install TWRP 3.1.0 recovery on your Redmi Note 4 device. So just the steps which I explained below.
Note: Before Installing the recovery your device bootloader must be unlocked
Steps to Install TWRP
- Make sure to charge your device up to 60% or higher.
2. Install the recovery file given below
3. Now connect your device to PC and check whether the USB Debugging is “ON” on your device
4. Open the ADB folder and hold shift + right click to open a command window.
5. Now type the below given commands
- adb reboot bootloader
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img(rename the file as recovery.img)
- fastboot boot recovery.img
6. Now reboot your device.
Boot your device into recovery mode by holding volume up + power button.
Download the Recovery File:
That’s ALL, Hope you like it.